I’ve become somewhat of a chia pudding fanatic lately. First there was chocolate hazelnut chia pudding, then peanut butter & honey chia pudding and now this pumpkin chia pudding. I just can’t help myself!
Chia is incredibly nutritious, so these puddings are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth and get hefty amounts of fiber, protein and omega-3 fats at the same time.
Pumpkin chia pudding is perfect for a Halloween party (the gelatinous seeds look kind of like eyeballs!) or just enjoyed as a sweet fall snack.
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup milk or almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, sugar and spices.
- Stir in the milk or almond milk.
- Stir in the chia seeds, then let mixture sit in the fridge for 1 hour or until thickened to a pudding consistency. (You can leave overnight).
- Serve chilled.