Peanut butter + chocolate + salty pretzels = heaven. Here these ingredients are in perfect harmony. This recipe for Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites comes from an incredibly talented 19 year old who started the food blog 17 and Baking when she was just — you guessed it — 17. Her photos are phenomenal, and if this recipe is any indication of the tastiness of her other creations, you’re in for a treat. Fair warning: these little bites are so addictive that you better have somewhere to bring them when you’re done!
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Light Brown Sugar
- ⅓ cup Powdered Sugar
- 90 Mini Pretzels
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Take a small scoop of the peanut butter mixture and place it between two pretzels. Gently press together so it becomes a little peanut butter pretzel sandwich. Place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and repeat with remaining pretzels until peanut butter mixture is gone.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then remove bowl and stir chocolate. Continue to microwave for 30 second segments until chocolate is melted and smooth. Dip