You can’t go wrong with guacamole on Super Bowl Sunday, but if you’re looking for a change of pace from the guac everyone’s expecting, make this creamy, tangy, super smooth avocado dip.
Greek yogurt and lime juice give this dip it’s tangy flavor, while avocados keep it creamy & rich.
I don’t need anything more than my favorite chips with this dip…
(I went for Summertime Blues this time so I’d have Seahawks colors!)
but you could also drizzle it over nachos, enchiladas, tacos or any other Mexican dish – kind of like an avocado “crema.”
With just 3 ingredients, this avocado dip is definitely worth making on Super Bowl Sunday!
Want to win a case of Late July Organic chips & free Stonyfield yogurt?
Simply leave a comment below with a snack you’ll be making or eating for Super Bowl.
Winner will be chosen Monday night, Feb 3rd. Good luck!
- 3 ripe avocados
- ½ cup Stonyfield plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 small lime
- ½ tsp salt (or to taste)
- Chips for serving (I love Late July Organic!)
- Add avocados, lime juice and salt to the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add Greek yogurt and blend until all ingredients are well-incorporated.
- Taste for seasoning, then serve with chips.
Late July and Stonyfield kindly provided me with product to create this recipe, and are sponsoring this giveaway.