One of my favorite things to read on other blogs is lists of bloggers’ favorite things. I’ve discovered some of my kitchen, household and fashion staples this way – things I now feel I couldn’t live without!
So I’ve decided to start this series on my own blog.
Every Friday (if I’m organized), I’ll be publishing five of my favorite items of the moment. If you love the same things or have any similar items to share, I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
- Preserve Tableware. Reusable plates, bowls, cups and flatware that last forever – and they’re made from recycled yogurt containers!
- Fork in the Road Little Goodies. Pasture-raised beef hot dogs in mini form. I originally bought these for my kids but quickly learned I love them even more than they do. Perfect with an ear of fresh corn and sautéed zucchini & tomatoes.
- Sweat Cosmetics Translucent Powder Sunscreen – I brush this on my face every morning and on the top of my kids’ heads whenever they refuse to wear a hat.
- Colorful cloth napkins. These happen to be from Anthropologie, but there are great cloth napkins on Etsy too. I never buy more than 4 of one kind, so we have a colorful and eclectic collection that can withstand toddler messes.
- Nectarines. My #1 fruit so far this summer. The white ones especially have been so sweet and juicy.