A tropical frozen treat that satisfies your sweet tooth and provides long-lasting energy.
Alas, I won’t be drinking margaritas this Cinco de Mayo (future baby: you can thank me later).
But nearly as delicious is this tropical, creamy smoothie, which I will be drinking.
I added the raspberries here for color and tang, and ended up liking the result even more than I thought. Newest favorite smoothie!
As the weather begins to heat up, you’ll love having this pina colada treat recipe in your back pocket.
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut water
- ½ cup organic plain Greek yogurt (I use Stonyfield)
- 2 pitted dates
- ¼ cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup frozen raspberries (I use Earthbound Farm)
- Pulse coconut water, coconut milk, yogurt, dates and coconut flakes until combined.
- Add frozen fruit and blend until smooth.
- Add more frozen fruit for a thicker smoothie, or less for a thinner one.