I’m really into these two-ingredient soft serve recipes. Mango, banana, and now berry!
Not only is this ice cream-like treat super easy to make, it’s also healthy and fun for kids who like to help in the kitchen.
All you need to make berry soft serve is frozen mixed berries and vanilla yogurt.
Just a couple minutes of whirling in the food processor and you have a healthy yet decadent-tasting dessert!
At our house, we like to top our bowls off with a little whipped cream and chopped chocolate chunks.
- 3 cups frozen mixed berries
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- Place frozen berries in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Hold on tight to the food processor and pulse until berries form coarse crumbs (about 1 minute).
- Add vanilla yogurt and blend until mixture is smooth and the consistency of soft serve.
- Add more yogurt for a creamier taste, if desired.