This may sound like an indulgence, but it’s actually a healthy snack that will also satisfy your sweet tooth. Someone posted this on Twitter the other day and it looked so good I immediately made it. I added some chopped nuts on top since I was having it for lunch and wanted it to be more substantial.
If you’re suffering in one of these widespread heat waves, this is the perfect way to cool off!
- ½ cup pineapple (fresh, frozen, or canned in juice)
- ½ cup of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1 container of Greek-style yogurt, fat-free or low-fat (8oz)
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- 1 cup ice (or more to taste)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix well.
Thanks to Rebecca Scritchfield for the recipe!