I’m up for anything that encourages produce-eating during the holiday season. With kids especially, I find that veggies & fruits get eaten with much more enthusiasm when a dip is involved. Thus, this Cinnamon Vanilla Fruit Dip was born.
With a few simple (organic!) ingredients, you can transform a basic fruit snack into something really special. Add a variety of fruits on a nice platter and you have a fit-for-a-party appetizer or dessert.
Here’s the recipe. Keep reading for your chance to WIN THESE DIP INGREDIENTS AND MORE!
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- ¾ cup Stonyfield plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp Simply Organic vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Simply Organic ground cinnamon
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form (I use an electric mixer).
- Gently whisk the powdered sugar - make sure it has no lumps - into the whipped cream.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the yogurt, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Gently fold the yogurt mixtures into the whipped cream and mix until just combined.
- Serve chilled, with fresh fruit of any kind.
Now, for today’s giveaway!
This entire display of Simply Organic dried herbs and spices, perfect for holiday dishes or cozy winter meals.
AND…a case (12) of Stonyfield Greek yogurt!
Here’s how to win:
Leave a comment below with your favorite fresh fruit snack, and be entered to win BOTH of the above prizes!
Winner will be randomly selected and notified on Saturday December 21.
Simply Organic gift basket provided by Simply Organic; yogurt provided by Stonyfield.