Most people love food. But then there are the passionate, the obsessed, the true foodies.
You know who I’m talking about: The people who cook for fun, who talk about their latest kitchen gadget like it’s a new car, and who are always on the hunt for their next peak culinary experience.
We all know some foodies, and because they can be difficult to shop for, I’ve created a holiday gift guide full of my favorite food-related items. You just can’t go wrong with any of these fabulous gifts!
7 Perfect Gifts for Foodies
1. Bacon Subscription from Heritage Foods. This isn’t just any bacon, it’s bacon from pasture-raised heirloom hogs. Try a different variety each month for 3, 6, or 12 months. You won’t find this in the supermarket!
2. Lemon Press. This is my favorite kitchen gadget – along with my lime and orange press. Squeezing citrus was a huge chore until I got one of these. Now I can easily add fresh citrus juice to whatever I’m making.
3. Reusable Produce Bags. Nearly all of us tote our reusable shopping bags to the store these days, but we still use plastic bags in the produce and bulk department – and this creates a lot of waste. Help an earth-loving foodie save on plastic by giving him these stylish reusable produce bags.
4. Justin’s Nut Butters. Vanilla Almond Butter. Maple Almond Butter. Chocolate Hazelnut Almond Butter. Need I say more?
5. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams. Ship one of Jeni’s fabulous flavors (Buttercup Pumpkin with Amaretti Cookies, anyone?) to the ice cream-lover in your life and you’ll be forever popular.
6. West Elm’s Textured Dip Bowls. These are perfect for nuts, treats, dips, or even home decor. They come in tons of colors and textures so you can coordinate with your foodie’s favorite pallet.
7. Aerolatte Handheld Milk Frother. Make faux-lattes at home with this handy little milk frother. I’ve had mine for 10 years and it’s still going strong – plus it doesn’t take up any counter space.
A couple other fun foodie gift guides from my blogger friends:
Gift Guide for Healthy Foodies – from Liz of The Lemon Bowl
Holiday Gift Guide for the Food Blogger – from Kristy of Sweet Treats & More