Sometimes I wake up craving a smoothie, but don’t want a 100% liquid breakfast.
Enter the Smoothie Bowl!
If you’ve ever had an “acai bowl” at a juicery or yogurt shop, you’ll recognize this format. But these Paradise Smoothie Bowls are even tastier, healthier, and satisfy for hours.
Customize this recipe with whatever fruit or protein sources you like. Anytime you make a thick, frosty, spoonable smoothie, you can easily turn it into a smoothie bowl.
- 2 oz tofu
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ banana
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 Tbsp granola or chopped nuts
- 1 Tbsp coconut flakes
- Fresh berries & banana slices
- Blend the tofu, yogurt, banana and vanilla in a blender until combined.
- Add frozen fruit and pulse/blend until smooth and thick.
- Pour into a bowl and top with suggested toppings or other toppings of choice.